News:

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

Main Menu

Game: Gross-out.

Started by horrorcrafter, August 19, 2005, 12:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horrorcrafter

Hey, you folks want to play a gross game?
All you gotta do, see, is write something even grosser than the last guy.
Gotta warn ya, though, it'll be hard to keep-up with a sick twisted mind like mine.

Well, here goes the starter:

Ya take a long razor blade, you know, like about twenty-feet long or so, and you set it up on an angle of about thirty degrees or so.   You'll have to prop it up on both sides.  Then you take the victim, hmmm... well, lets take Frist for example, and ya gotta attach two strong ropes to his ankles.

(For queasy folk, I urge you to stop reading now.)

You take the guy, see, and you set him up on that razor blade so he is sitting on top with one leg on each side of the blade.  Now all you gotta do is let him sliiiide down that razor blade, keeping tension on each rope so he won't topple over.  It would take a few hours.

Well, what do you think?  Any sick pups out there think they can top that?
Hopefully Yours,
Horrorcrafter

JaseC

This is from those old "wanna hear the definition of pain?" things I remember from my childhood.
I also remember what my grandpa used to say to me "Jase, Im gonna go upstairs and screw your grandma" no...he wouldn't lie to a 5 year old :grin:
Remember to keep swinging harder, cut deeper and deeper, and always clean your axe when your done.

Ed

Yeah, must admit I thought the same thing - something along the lines of "a fly sliding down a razor´s edge, using his dick as a brake." :afro:

:o  Your gramps didn´t really say that to you, did he? :grin:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]