News:

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

Main Menu

Mad Ron

Started by marc_chagall, June 09, 2014, 04:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marc_chagall

Mugshot of Mad Ron the Axe Murderer.

Actually it's Alex 'Bootcamp' Keegan, looking as if he's just read one of my stories and is thinking what a load of shite it is.  :grin: 

HB pencil on inkjet paper.

Ed

Only the good die young  :ak: Shame they couldn't make an exception for him
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

marc_chagall

Haha! Poor Alex.

I'm a current bootcamper and loving it, but I fully understand why the regime is not to everyone's taste.  ;)

Ed

Quote from: delph_ambi on June 09, 2014, 05:19:18 PM
Haha! Poor Alex.

I'm a current bootcamper and loving it, but I fully understand why the regime is not to everyone's taste.  ;)

That really surprises me, Delph. Good luck with it, though -- it'll be way more up your street than it was mine. I never really got the whole literary fiction thing TBH :afro:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

marc_chagall

Know what you mean. He's only really into lit fic - if you write anything else, it's the wrong place to be.

Geoff_N

It really IS Alex K. I helped him about 10 years ago to track down a pest (or it might have been a writer) who was bombarding him with emails and trolling his forum. Once I traced the culprit and gave Alex the details, it all went very quiet...