News:

Anybody interested in joining a behind the scenes critique group, please PM Ed :smiley:

Main Menu

One for the season

Started by Digi, July 02, 2005, 01:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digi

If anyone wants to use it I only have about 36 hrs to make you an avatar so just post you want one and I'll get er done.

Going to LAS Vegas Nevada. wOOt  :dance:
The Doc told me I had a dual personality. Then he lays an 82 dollar bill on me, so I give him 41 bucks and say,
"Get the other 41 bucks from the other guy."

JoyceCarter

Have a good trip, Digi!  :cheers:

As you know, it's not a Brit holiday, but it's a great combination.  The fireworks get inside my head like they do in real life, and put me in a good mood.  :D

Digi

Hmm I wasn't thinking about a lot of you being out of the US. MY bad.
The Doc told me I had a dual personality. Then he lays an 82 dollar bill on me, so I give him 41 bucks and say,

Ed

Very nice, Digi :afro:  Enjoy your hols in Las Vegas - Don't lose your shirt (unless it's in a good cause ;) )

Have you been there before?  It's one hell of a place.  Excellent. :dance:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Digi

I've been to Vegas more than I should have probably (checks pockets) but the 4th of July should be pretty cool. I'll be staying at the Monte Carlo (PIC) in which we have access to the roof for the fireworks display. $135 us for the tickets.

The other neat show we will watch is the Fremont Street Experince. Fremont Street Experience is five blocks of thrills in the heart of Las Vegas.  Viva Vision - the biggest big screen on the planet, 90 feet overhead, blasting state-of-the-art light and sound shows every night, always for FREE (SITE) Sneak preview http://cfd45.cfdynamics.com/vegasfreedom/video/300k2.asf

Will take some pics and post them when I get back.  :dance: :cheers: :dance:

Ed

:o  Wow.  Sounds even better than when I was there (?Jesus?! - was that really thirteen years ago? :huh: )

Have a great time!  I'll look forward to seeing the photos :dance:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Bitey

mmmmgaaaayyyyyyy it's been over a month Digi where are the pics???? >:(

Ed

There was a mishap with the camera, Bitey :(

JoyceCarter