gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge :afro: - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

gfx gfx
gfx
55942 Posts in 6183 Topics by 1808 Members - Latest Member: wallynicholson666 August 10, 2020, 10:07:49 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Cafe Doom  |  The Critique Crypt  |  General writing chat  |  Game - Never ending story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Game - Never ending story  (Read 4328 times)

Offline Ed

• The Mastah, muahahaaaa....
  • Administrator
  • Coroner
  • Don't look behind you!!!!!
Game - Never ending story
« on: November 09, 2004, 05:56:32 PM »
Right, I've been thinking about this today, and I reckon we should stick to making this about people we don't know - what I mean is that we should keep forum names out of it, and just pick on celebs and our own fictional characters as we go along.

Keep the entries to two or three hundred words maximum, otherwise you can end up in the situation where it's taken you too long to write and, when you come to post it, the spot has already been filled by somebody else :o :D

Every so often, I might add in a 'steering line' to get us out of a hole, or refresh the story when it's getting stale, but we'll see how it goes, huh? :)
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Coroner
Re: Game - Never ending story
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2004, 05:57:02 PM »
I think we’ll start off with some cliché ;D

It was a dark and stormy night.  The reclusive family Blomqvist sat huddled in their dilapidated gothic mansion.  Built in Victorian times, it had never enjoyed a maintenance regime, hell, they didn’t even bother cleaning it and now, with the rain pouring through the roof, a gale lashing the house’s extremities and lightning flashing through the broken panes of the windows, Grandpa Elvis spoke up, “Ahuh, thang-u-very-much, *snark, ablublublubla…ZZZzzzZZZzzz….*”

“Howv can hce shleep et a time like thees?” asked Anastasia – a pallid girl, with sunken eyes and a hint of Russian in her accent.

Michael, a black man, with a white face and falsetto voice, looking for all the world like a dead Diana Ross, stuck his nose back on and replied, squeakily, “Eating fifteen deep fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches and a mixed selection of prescription drugs, seems to have that effect on him….”

Howard piped up, “Where’s the God damned butler?  The fire needs stoking, and we’re down to our last chunk of Spruce Goose fuselage, so we’re gonna need sumthin else ta burn if we’re gunna keep warm this winter.”

“He’s facked off wiv our dosh (*money) innit.  Saw the old fucker loadin up a van earlier, an the fackin safe’s bin blown – we’re skint!”  Sid exclaimed, viciously.

Granny Joplin coughed up a chunk of ham sandwich.  “There’s only one thing to do!….”
 :o
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

Offline Neuromancer

• Indefatigable Misanthrope
  • Mortician
  • Semper Veritas
    • Net-Tronic
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2004, 08:34:35 PM »
*Bang Bang Bang*

A pounding came at the door.

Anastasia glanced about the room, expecting someone to get the door.

After a moment of stunned silence as they all galnced at each other, wonmdering who would come calling so late ion this stormy night.  Lightning crackled and lit the room, as the power dimmed for a second.  White light amplifying there faces, Grandpa Elvis looking like something that had just crawled from a grave.

The thunder masked the boom of the front door being thrown open as if the winds of hell themselves had cast them aside seeking the inhabitants soulss.

"Well hello there pilgrums.  Don't bother getting up.  Aye thuink I can find my own in this gin joint."  A bear of men walked through the door bowlegged and gaited like he had rode here on a 10 day trail ride.  Or had been riddin here himself.

"Eek!!!"  Michael screwed and hid behind his teddy bear.  "Children help protect your uncle mikey!"

"Fack you, you fay bastahd.  Me chum used to say   Boring...boring boring boring... exterminate exterminate..."  The brief out burst from the spikey haired rocker mumbled off into another nod session.

"Dammit Priscilla make me a chicken pot pie!"

PS... I didnt realize this was all famous people until about half way thorugh LOL  I was gonna have an american burst in cuz I cant write a furneers language. LOL

Geez I am burned out

Yes I am a writer, but my critics call me a typist.--Salem's Lot

Offline Ed

• Administrator
  • Coroner
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2004, 07:00:23 PM »
"Oh momma...." said Grandpa Elvis, flicking his collar up and re-greasing his quiff, "I'm a gonna have ta make a comeback."

Taking to his feet, he slung his guitar, wiggling his groin as he did so.  There was a sound like splintering wood with each gyration, until at last he threw out a hip and sat back down.  "Ahuh, shucks, well it looks like it's down to you then Mikey-boy."

"But, but, but, I can't - everybody hates me now!"

"But why?" asked Granny Joplin, still spitting out chunks of ham, "You love kids, you can hit all the high notes, and you're light on your feet...say, where have I heard that before...."

Cafe Doom  |  The Critique Crypt  |  General writing chat  |  Game - Never ending story

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines Page created in 0.133 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx