News:

Got a few minutes to kill? Try the Doom Flash Challenge :afro: - http://www.cafedoom.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html

Main Menu

Bewildering Stories -- again!

Started by canadian, February 17, 2006, 07:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

canadian

A little crow for my sweetie, Flirtybee -- he's had a story accepted for publication on Monday:

http://www.bewilderingstories.com/issue193/walk_park.html

And ... NO ... I had absolutely nothing to do with it, nothing at all. I just made the suggestion that it was a perfect piece for Bewildering. The rest was up to the editor.
If people stand in a circle long enough, they will eventually begin to dance. -- George Carlin

Ed

Well done, Flirty - if I get five minutes to myself sometime today, I'll read that :smiley:
Planning is an unnatural process - it is much more fun to do something.  The nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression. [Sir John Harvey-Jones]

SharonBell

Oooo, a lovely read. Very sweet. I think he has a future as a romance writer, Donna.  :afro:
"Be good and you'll be lonesome." Mark Twain

www.sharonbuchbinder.com

canadian

Romance writer? Hmmmm ... might suggest that to him as a future career path. He'd have to change his name, of course, to something a bit more feminine, eh?  :bleh: Any suggestions?

He does have a wonderfully emotive way of writing ... for a guy. Could be part of why I fell in love with him!
If people stand in a circle long enough, they will eventually begin to dance. -- George Carlin

doolols

Awwww.  :afro:

What about Fleurty as a name?  :grin:
My name is Gerald, and I am a writer (practicing for AA - Authors Anonymous)

SharonBell

"Be good and you'll be lonesome." Mark Twain

www.sharonbuchbinder.com

canadian

Fleurty has a 'je ne sais quois' about it, I must say!

Quote from: SharonBell on April 18, 2006, 08:50:42 PM
:grin: Or "P.T. Fleur"  :grin:

And even though this brings P.T. Barnum to mind (the circus! the circus!), must say I like this, too.

Will ponder a bit and put forward a selection for Sir Flirty's review!

doolols

My name is Gerald, and I am a writer (practicing for AA - Authors Anonymous)